The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) and the global psychedelic community are coming together on April 17, 2016, at the magnificent Scottish Rite Center in Oakland, California, for a benefit banquet and celebration for three decades of advancements in psychedelic research and therapy.
The Banquet includes toasts and addresses by;
- MAPS Founder Rick Doblin, Ph.D.,
- MAPS Public Benefit Corporation Executive Director Amy Emerson
- MDMA researcher Michael Mithoefer, M.D.
- Study participants Hania Withem and Nigel McCourry (USMC-Ret.)
- visionary artists Alex Grey and Allyson Grey
- MAPS donor Moshe Tov Kreps
- Onnit CEO Aubrey Marcus
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps CEO David Bronner
The Celebration begins after dinner, and continues into the night with;
- An address from Rick Doblin, Ph.D.
- A multimedia performance by internationally renowned artist Android Jones and PHADROID
- A performance of The Hidden Code by DJ Spooky
- A special guest performance by electronic music pioneer Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method, with live projections by Android Jones